Thursday, March 13, 2008

332 days, 6 hours, 55 minutes, 54 seconds

A tax cut is really one of the anecdotes to coming out of an economic illness.

We need to apply twenty-first century information technology to the health care field. We need to have our medical records put on the I.T.

I want each and every American to know for certain that I’m responsible for the decisions I make and each of you are as well.

I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe – I believe what I believe is right.

Why don’t you volunteer? Why don’t you mentor a child how to read?

We have enough coal to last for 250 years, yet coal also prevents an economic challenge.

Finally, the desk, where we’ll have our picture taken in front of, is, nine other presidents used it. I think it was given us by Queen Victoria in the 1870s, I think it was. President Roosevelt put the door in so people would not know he was in a wheelchair. John Kennedy put his head out the door.

The Bob Jones policy on interracial dating, I mean I spoke out on interracial dating. I spoke against that. I spoke out against interracial dating. I support the policy of interracial dating. (Valentine’s Day, again).

We must all hear the universal call to like your neighbor just like you like to be liked yourself.